SAFE DISTANCING MEASURES
To ensure adherence to the latest government guidelines,
- Timeslots will be capped at a maximum of 50 runners
- Only fully vaccinated runners may participate, or runners who have had a negative ART test within 24 hours of run finish time.
- You must book a racing time slot and get to the venue at the time you booked
- Do not arrive earlier than your booked time slot
- You must wear a face mask prior to, and immediately after your run
- Don’t linger at the start or after you finish your race
- When running or at the start/finish areas you must stay 2 metres away from other runners and pedestrians
- Do your warm-up away from the venue
- Move towards the start area only when you are ready to start
- Do not bring a bag since there is no bag deposit
- Bring your own drink bottle or use a hydration vest or belt
- You must comply with any public health and/or safety directions of Organising staff; ambassadors; police; or government or health authorities during your race
- Please don’t hug or shake hands with any other runners (even if you set a PB!)
Please also adhere to the general Covid-19 guidelines:
- If you feel unwell (i.e. fever, cough) please stay at home and not participate in the race
- If someone in your household has tested positive for the virus, please stay at home for a period of 14 days.
- Maintain good personal hygiene by regularly washing hands using soap and water or alcohol-based (at least 65–70%) hand sanitizer for 20 seconds.
- If you are over 65 years old, or have a health condition please take greater preventive measures
- It is highly recommended under MOH advisory that everyone, in particular adolescents and younger men aged less than 30 years, avoid strenuous physical activity such as running for one week after the first and second Covid-19 vaccination dose.